Saturday 10 April 2010

But We Did Nothing, Absolutely Nothing That Day

Hey again film buds!
Well its been shinty-six (read 14) days since my last post, and it seems like an age.
Since I last posted I have enjoyed an Easter Weekend with my family, which including the world premier of Freeman Michael Brothers...

We're all totally dressed up and that.

Given the tight editing schedule of two evenings, it wasn't the polished commercial version which will be available to people in the near future, but it was well received.
It was also a landmark of editing for me as it was the first film I have so far...
a) edited on my own Mac and
b) composed an entirely original soundtrack for.

Speaking of my new set up, take a gander...



Pretty fricken sweet, eh?
It cost me a little under £800, with thrift and smarts.

In other news, I have found the perfect cure to not making films...

1) take a nice long thought provoking run or walk
2) Listen to 'Drinking in LA' (Bran Van 3000), 'Do You Know The Way To San Jose?' (Elkie Brookes) and 'Big Sunglasses' (Dragonette) on a loop
3) Realise in a melancholic moment in Farnham that you and everyone you truly care about has never fulfilled their true potential.

Make way for film,

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Bran Van 3000 can save your life. They even said it on 'QI'.

    That is a nice set-up, congrats!

    ReplyDelete