Thursday 24 June 2010

The Space Between

Hello all!
As The Half Year Screening approaches (37 days and counting now), I am getting down to some serious film work. This weekend will be devoted to all manner of prop and costume making, and discussing with my friend/studio landlady Seema about arrangements for it.
I have also been revisiting and my as yet unfinished documentary Inbetweenland, a poetic-academic piece about suburbia and my home back home.
I am putting together a trailer for it for the Screening and those who have been kind enough to help me so far...the plan is to finish it in August/September this year.

Here are some screenshots of beautiful suburbia...

Southwood, Cove, Hants

Elvetham Heath, Fleet, Surrey

Southwood Again. Ain't it pretty loike?

Make way for film!
Jim

4 comments:

  1. Looks good Jim, can't wait to see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is looking really, really good. If, (no really- lets face it the odds are not good), if you are back home filming when I'm off, let me know- I'm always ready to interfere where I'm not wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like totally can't wait to see this film you know?

    ReplyDelete