Monday 8 March 2010

After Ate Screenshots and Updates for March Filming

AFTER ATE is looking geeewwd. Here's just a few of the cah-razy images you can expect to see:

Jason looking like he's about to go all John Carpenters The Thing.
Wait...did I make this?
Roni is imprisoned behind some back-words.

In other news, two projects for March:
The second half of the long awaited (at least by its makers) PLASTIC VULTURES should be filmed this month on the 20th and 21st, and a week later myself and my brothers will be shooting our film in celebration of our Mother's birthday (2nd of April), FREEMAN MICHAEL-BROTHERS PROPERTY LAW FIRM LTD, giving us a week of editing time.

Even more exciting, I have ordered a freaking monitor for my MacMini, which should arrive today, and actually allow me to get my system started. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment