Thursday 11 March 2010

Good Egg, Old Bean

Well FMB is now well under way, we have a great fellow by the name of Jon on board to play the Judge, and the dates for filming are settled. That means...

Its time to look at April's project.

An easter themed dark fairy tale called Easter Egg.
Now, I once tried to shoot this thing for a 16mm film project. As with lots of 16mm stuff, the bits that looked good (especially the animation) looked great. The stuff that didn't looked like pretty much nothing, since it wasn't lit well enough.

So, where to go with it?
The basic plot hasn't changed: a film set to a poem where a girl steals an Egg from the Easter Bunny and provokes a global conflict. Oooh, satire!
Well, I'll be posting its progress as I go along, but suggestions are welcome.
That's right; I am asking to rip off your ideas. Huzzah!

Make way for film!
Jim

3 comments:

  1. Is this the thing I saw a clip of with the smoking bunny rabbits? Damn that was weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah no, that was God's Dicebox...a different, but equally strange kettle of fish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man, I'd be a shoe-in to play the li'l gel!

    ReplyDelete