Saturday 17 July 2010

First Past The Post At Last


Hello everyone!
I'm very happy to announce that After Ate, starring many awesome people like the Loaf of Doom, is FINALLY FINISHED.
This has been on the cards since January, and was lacking about 30 seconds of footage to make it possible; now it has been completed with some fun music and titles, and will therefore be ready for the screening.
This is now being officially transferred to THE 8TH OF AUGUST AT 5:30.
I am really, really sorry if this makes it impossible for some people to attend :( I really want everyone there, and I'm sorry to change it at this late date but I'm so bogged down with work, both film and office, that it would be very stressful and half assed to do it on the original date.
In other news, I have a new logo!
Sort of.
I'm not 100% happy with it yet. See what you think.




Make way for film!
Jim

NB:
This is for the many people who seem to be getting (understandably) frustrated about the fact that I have not, as yet posted ANY VIDEOS except the After Ate teaser.
Why do I gots to be so mean?
Well, my motivations are thus: I really want the people who have helped me make my films, who I have relied on to give their time and effort, to see the films in an exclusive and special environment, the half-year screening. After the screening I will be posting all of them on Vimeo, the public domain, for anyone to see. But until then they remain with me...believe me, its frustrating me too, but ah'mma gonna stick by my guns on this one.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear THE masterpiece has made it to the completion stage ^___^ I'm quite the perfectionist myself, so I totally understand the wait!

    I love the new logo, I could see this swooshing before major productions! I don't know if the specs should be made into shades? Added cool bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thankyou miss Loaf ^_^ It is a bit squished, something I didn't realize when I posted it. I designed it on my MAC, which has a strange, stretched resolution.
    Also, I don't wear shades every day...so I am stuck with being only 50% cool :(

    ReplyDelete